Messaging and UC
|Responsibilities include but not limited to
– Microsoft Exchange L2 Job Profile:-
– MCSE/MCITP with at least 5 years on relevant Microsoft Exchange server administration / support experience on Exchange 2010/2013 Or 2016. The candidate should have minimum 10 years of overall experience. The job will require in-depth troubleshooting of Microsoft Exchange related server side issues, installation and configuration of new Microsoft Exchange servers, backup and recovery of Microsoft Exchange portal servers. The candidate must have handled large Microsoft Exchange server Infrastructure. MCITP/ MCSE on Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016 & O365 and ITIL V3 Foundation certified are desired.
– Candidate will need to be available for rotational 24X7 support.
– Required Skills
– Expert level working knowledge on Microsoft Exchange 2010 /2013/2016 and O365.
– Working knowledge of Cisco IronPort Messaging Gateway
– Working Knowledge on Windows server 2008 / 2012 2016 Active Directories.
– Good communication skills.
– Strong troubleshooting skills on Exchange server 2010 /2013/2016 and O365.
– Currently providing the support on Microsoft Exchange servers on L2 level for enterprise customers.
– Must be able to work nights and weekends.
– Provide administration and engineering for all Messaging related projects such as implementing new systems or processes.
– Clear understanding of disaster recovery concepts.
– Clear understanding of mail gateway configuration and concepts.
– Should have knowledge about Front End/Back End, OWA, RPC/HTTPS, and Active Synch Configuration.
– Configuration of Exchange Policies.
– Architecture and Planning of Exchange Services Environment.
– Should have the knowledge of capacity planning.
– Experience with managing Multi-Site distributed environment.
– Strong knowledge on ITIL Processes specially on Problem, Change Management, capacity management
– Required to identify the root cause for all the critical issues.
– Very strong in ITIL Processes.
– Should be able to solve most of the Complex issues on Microsoft Exchange 2010/2016, Lync 2010 without escalating to the Vendor
– Flexible, self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure in an International and culturally diverse organization.
– Should be able to identify potential capacity issues in the environment and able to mitigate quickly
– Certifications (MCTIP on Microsoft Exchange 2010 / MCSE on Microsoft Exchange 2013 )
– ITIL V3 Certification
– Scripting skills, particularly in Power Shell
– Additional Desired Qualifications
– Message tracking and troubleshooting to resolve mail delivery issues.
– Other miscellaneous duties may be assigned
|– Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
– Demonstrated experience in System an Messagind administration and management
– Good Knowledge of
o Microsoft applications (AD, Exchange,Lync)
o Experienced in Backup procedures and practices
o Network LAN/WAN