Desktop Support Engineer
• Minimum Graduate / Diploma in Electronics with mandatory OEM certification like MCSE /Lotus /CCNA.
• Required Minimum 3-4 years work experience on similar platform /setup along with Basic knowledge of Desktop Administration.
• Resolve first level problems pertaining to MS Office, Outlook and other related front-end applications.
• Should have troubleshooting skills for resolving printer, scanner, LAN related issues and / or issues arising from TCP/IP configurations.
• Identification, isolation, and repair of equipment and software affecting computer network services.
• Exposure to troubleshooting LAN / WAN & Black Berry and I Pad
• Exposure to Structured Cabling Systems, other Network components like RAS, Modems, Firewall, Router, Switch, VLAN configuration & other security components.
• Responsible for logging and allocation of the calls.
• Generation of relevant MIS reports.
• Coordination with team/ vendors for speedy call resolution.
• Call categorization/ updating / tracking till resolution.
• Good Communication Skills, positive & service attitude.
• Strong Customer facing skills.