desk support engineer
Greeting for the day…
we have opening for the position of desk support engineer at our client Granules Indian pvt ltd.please only interested candidates can share their updated resumes.
- Maintaining Oracle Based Application (Orapos) which used for billing purpose.
- Responsible for remotely resolving technical problem with desktop computing systems and software.
- Install the oracle application in all pos machines (billing systems) and do the troubleshooting process and coordinate with the application team for issue resolve purpose.
- Keeping the computer network up to date by providing required security patches, interact with server support team.
- Responsible for installing and configuring of windows 7/windows 8.1/windows 10, skype and other applications.
- Updating Antivirus and Patch Deployment on All Desktops and Pos machines As Instructed by Wintel Team.
- Familiar with Maximo (IBM Ticket Raising Tool) Raising User Tickets and resolving it below SLA.
- Adding the common network drive in all user desktops, adding network printer in all user desktops through TCP/IP process.
- Configuring and troubleshooting with Outlook 2010 & 2013.
- Coordinating with vendor’s and back office team resolving the hardware issues and closing tickets.
- Maintaining Inventory Scanners Motorola Model scanners 3190 and 3090 reconfiguring them when they are not connecting to WIFI Networks and Maintaining Store Data Software Applications on them.
- Handling IT inventory and keeping updated accounts of the same.
- Giving Training to New Engineers about the Process and Applications.
- Supporting the offsite locations by visiting the units every week.
- Managing the Engineers guiding them the process, ticket handling and escalations if any by the Customer.
Mail ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & regards.